Student Withdrawal

Procedure for withdrawing a student:
  • Please come to the guidance office to sign a withdrawal form OR send a signed note indicating that your student is leaving, their last day and the name of the new school they will be attending
  • Advise your student to come to the guidance office the morning of his/her last day to obtain the withdrawal form to collect current grades
  • Go to the new school the student will be attending to register and sign a release of records
  • The new school will contact James Wood Middle School to obtain all official records
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.